The Pā'ina Bag - Bank of Hawaii Edition
Here's what's included in the Pā'ina Bag 31.0:
EVERY PA'INA BAG INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCE:
- 1 Bone In - Pork Butt, 7-8 Pounds (Suisan)
- 20 oz - Firm Tofu (Tomori Tofu Factory)
- 1 Bunch - Land Cress (Mountain View Grown)
- 2 Pieces - Kamuela Tomatoes (Kawamata Farms)
- 2 Pieces - Yellow Onion (Armstrong Produce)
- 8 oz - Spinach (JA Farms)
- 10 oz - Mung Bean Sprouts (Lone Palm)
- 1 oz Jar - Raw Honey (Kukui Honey Company)
- 1 Piece Meyer Lemon (Kukuipahu Ranch)
*You know we keep it real! Be advised that pork butt is NOT locally raised, however your purchase directly supports Suisan, a local supplier.
*Please wash vegetables thoroughly before consuming.
*By shopping our online market, you agree to our terms and conditions. This includes but is not limited to the understanding that produce availability is subject to change after purchase. In the unlikely event that a farmer/vendor is unable to supply an item on any given week, we will notify you prior or upon pickup to discuss replacement produce of equal or greater value, or a full cash refund for the item.